Two vital nutrients needed for proper brain function are glucose and essential fatty acids.
Up to 60 % of the human brain is made up of fat. Glucose in the forms of fresh fruits and vegetables and essential fats in the form of oily fish i.e. salmon, mackerel, tuna, herring, sardines and trout. Ground flaxseeds are also very beneficial in their porridge, soups or over their salads.
It is vitally important for the brain and nervous system to get a good supply of these special essential fats called omega 3, 6 and 9.
- Supplement with AIM’s AIMEGA
- Increased concentration
- Stabilizes blood sugar levels
- Feeds and enhances healthy hormone balance
- Helps to maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Helps for growth of hair and nails
- The skin benefits and helps for excema
- Supports brain and cognitive function and important for mental health
The immune system is clearly compromised. Eat plenty of fresh, live, raw whole fruits and vegetables. Greatly reduce intake of refined sugar and cut down on or avoid dairy products.
- Supplement with AIM’s JUST CARROTS
- Boosts immune function
- High in Beta Carotene
- Upper respiratory problems
- Eyesight and liver problems
- Skin problems
Be aware of certain foods, the foods that most commonly cause problems are wheat, gluten (the protein found in wheat), barley (the grain), rye and to a lesser extent oats. Dairy foods and eggs.
- Supplement with AIM’s FLORAFOOD
- Aids in digestion
- Naturally anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- Helps to repopulate the good bacteria in the gut
- Helps to manufacture vitamins B1,B2,B3,B5,B6,B12,A and K as well as the essential fatty acids
- Naturally antibiotic
- Helps to control Candida overgrowth
Yes, for sure. As parents, we need to make sure that their diet is rich in fresh fruit and vegetables. These provide vitamins and minerals essential for building a strong, healthy immune system. Take your child with to the green grocer and let them choose the foods that they enjoy. Tempt them with bite size snacks of cherry tomatoes, fresh berries, almond, raisins and grapes.
Supplement with AIM’s BARLEYLIFE XTRA
BarleyLife is the one of the richest, most balanced source of nutrients in a single food available on the market today! A delightful cherry-apple flavored green barley juice powder. It is naturally sweetened with 15 fruit and vegetable powders, making it a live, raw whole food supplement that will nourish the body at cellular level. It provides a full spectrum of nutrients.
- It’s a great source of vitamin C.
- Helps stabilize blood sugar levels.
- Builds a healthy, strong immune system
Refined sugar creates imbalances in energy. It is found in sweets, chocolates, cakes, biscuits, many breakfast cereals, soft drinks and many other foods. Also check for additives, artificial colorings, artificial sweeteners, preservatives and artificial flavorings. Instead, opt for natural sugar free alternatives such as Ceres Fruit juice or any other pure fruit juices, preservative free dried fruit and raw honey.
These may be signs of a spastic colon. Irritable bowel syndrome is most commonly due to a food intolerance or allergy, stress or poor gut bacteria. It is important to see your doctor if the symptoms persist.
Supplement with AIM’s HERBAL FIBRE BLEND A natural product made up of 19 active herbs, that aids in:
- Regulates bowel movement
- Helps to heal piles and polyps
- Gluten intolerance
- Spastic colon, irritable bowel syndrome
- Evacuation of waste
As women, we juggle so many diverse roles, so much is expected of us and because of this we are exposed to high levels of stress. Our adrenal glands pump adrenalin all the time and this can eventually lead to adrenal gland exhaustion. We need to have a few guidelines in place.
- Exercise regularly
- Drink 8 glasses of water daily
- Eat plenty of live raw foods and a variety of good quality protein
- Include the good fats (omega 3,6 and 9). These healthy oils are found in green leafy vegetables and flax seeds as well as the oily fish such as tuna, mackerel, salmon, herring, pilchard and trout.
- Supplement with AIM RENEWED BALANCE BODY CREAM
AIM Renewed Balance® contains natural plant derived ingredients that work synergistically. Renewed Balance contains vitamin E, aloe vera, carrot oil, and other ingredients that follow the AIM’s dedication to natural and beneficial products.
- No artificial or synthetic ingredients
- Used by AIM Members for more than 14 years